Yoga Swing Set
- Swing away Your Stresses - Aerial yoga flying trapeze swing, an innovative tool for anti-gravity inversion, allows you to do inversions & challenging poses without added pressure on your shoulders, spine, or head as well as improving flexibility, building strength, relaxing your body & mind, etc.
- Comfortable Use - spacious swing seat measured 55 1/8" in wide allows you to stretch your body freely and the silk like fabric is soft to the touch for smooth movement; 6 thick foam padded handles for comfortable holding during any aerial yoga exercise
- Strong & Durable - the swing seat and arms are made of wear-resistant nylon fabric with triple stitched seam for safety, tough enough to hold up to 440 Lbs and support frequent use for a long time
- Direct Hanging or Ceiling Mount - with 2 daisy chains for directly hanging the swing on tree branches, trapeze stand, exposed beam or other solid structures; fast to change the seat height by hanging the seat on higher or lower loops on daisy chains; With 2 ceiling brackets & 2 kinds of mounting screws for mounting on concrete or wooden ceiling
- Multi-function - helps to release the pain or pressure of neck, back and spine, enhance your core strength and more, ideal for yoga enthusiasts, beginners to use at home, yoga studio, indoors or outdoors
- Installed Overall Dimension (WxH): 39 3/8" x 57 1/2" (100 x 146 cm)
- Unfolded Swing Size (LxW): 91 3/4" x 55 1/8" (233 x 140 cm)
- Daisy Length: 43 5/16" (110 cm)
- Ceiling Bracket Diameter: 4 3/4" (12 cm)
- Bag Size (LxW): 11" x 13" (28 x 33 cm)
- Swing Weight Capacity: 440 Lbs (200 kg)
- Net Weight: 6.6 Lbs (3 kg)
- 1x Swing with Carabiners
- 2x Swing Arms with 6 Handles
- 2x Ceiling Brackets
- 2x Daisy Chains
- 1x Bag
- 8 Sets of Expansion Screws
- 8 Sets of Self-tapping Screws
- 1x Manual
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.