Speed Force - Women
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
POTENTIAL SHIPPING DELAYS
Due to the current circumstances, their warehouse has slowed down a bit, resulting in longer fulfillment times. Please allow a window of 10 to 15 days for a Xero Shoes order to ship and arrive. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
The comic book character The Flash gets his super speed from the Speed Force. We think this shoe will do the same for you.
While Xero Shoes made Speed Force to be a racing shoe, people are wearing it for MUCH more. Some take it on trails (watch where you put your feet given the feedback you'll get from the 4.5mm FeelTrue' rubber sole), and others simply wear it all day, every day, because of the sock-like comfort.
The Speed Force runs small. We recommend choosing 1/2 size larger than your usual size.*
Here’s what you’ll love when you slip on your Speed Force:
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Women’s 7 is only 5.2 ounces
- GRIPPY – The tread pattern in the FeelTrue® rubber sole feels super sure-footed
- “BARE-LY THERE” – the mesh upper with its silky smooth lining gives you a real barefoot-feeling
The other reasons you’ll love the Speed Force are thanks to its Xero Shoes DNA:
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to, naturally
- Removable 2mm insole lets you choose the amount of barefoot feel you want
- 100% vegan-friendly — no animal products are used in the Speed Force
Ask yourself this question: Do your feet feel better at the end of the day than they did at the beginning?
If not, it’s because your shoes aren’t letting your feet do what’s NATURAL.
One quarter of the bones and joints in your entire body are in your feet. You have more nerve endings in your soles than anywhere but your fingertips and lips.
This means your feet are meant to bend, to move, to flex, and feel the world.
Comfort and performance come from letting your feet do what they’re meant to do, naturally.
Xero Shoes let them do that with what we call “3 Pillars of Natural”:
- Natural FIT — wide toe boxes let your toes spread and relax. A non-elevated (zero-drop) heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION — super flexible to let your feet bend and move naturally. Low-to-the-ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while still giving the ground feedback your brain needs for efficient, natural movement.
Plus they’re affordable, and so durable that they have a 5,000 mile sole warranty.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.