Mojo 2 Towable - 2 Person
Mojo 2 Towable - 2 Person
Rediscover your MOJO this summer by taking a ride on this new diamond shaped high performance towable from WOW. The Mojo 1-2 gives your family 2 rides for the price of 1. The Mojo has 2 tow points for different riding options that are easy to switch back and forth with the 11″ EZ tow connector included. Ride in the seated position from the front tow point or connect the rope to the back tow point and ride chariot style.
The deep cockpit seating with high backrest makes the riders feel more secure while the new drop speed bottom glides smoothly over the water creating less drag on the boat and therefore better gas mileage. The Mojo 2 will be loved by everyone in the family; from those that like a nice and easy ride to those that want something more extreme.
- 1-2 Rider secure cockpit seating combo towable
- 340lbs 154kg. Maximum capacity
- Secure cockpit Seating will keep riders in the tube on the more extreme rides
- Reinforced front and back tow points will allow riders to ride in the cockpit or ride chariot style
- Cockpit construction with high backrest riser for secure and extreme riding
- Ultra fast drop bottom allows for EZ fuel efficient towing with less drag on the boat
- WOW’s new HI-VIS color brand edition keeps the tube and riders visible on the water
- Includes a 11″ 4K EZ Tow Connector
- 6 Double webbing foam handles
- Full nylon cover with heavy duty secure zipper
- Heavy-Duty PVC bladders
- Zippered valve cover
- Speed valve for fast inflation and deflation
- 1 year warranty
- HI-VIS edition
- Inflated size: 72" x 62" x 19" - 183 x 157 x 48 cm
- Riders - Max: 2
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 16"W x 21"L WT: 18.2 lbs
- UPC: 4897034342970
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.