Macho Combo 2 Towable - 2 Person
Macho Combo 2 Towable - 2 Person
The Macho Combo from WOW is a new kind of deck tube. You can still ride the Macho Combo like a regular deck tube, lying down and holding on for dear life. But if all that holding on is too much work, you can sit down inside the Secure Cockpit Seating built into the Macho deck tube body. The design team at WOW figured out how to turn the basic one-dimensional deck tube into a multi-positional family fun mobile.
Unlike the traditional deck tube which you can only lie down on, the Macho Combo tube allows you to lay, sit, or kneel. What we did was we added Secure Form-Fit seating right in the middle of the tube. Our Secure Form-Fit seating is constructed with an internal, heavy duty nylon harness to prevent the rider’s bottoms from hitting the water. On top of that we added a layer of UV-protection treated, heavy-duty, FLEX-SIT material to make the cockpit form fitting and ultra-comfortable.
The Macho Combo Series is the perfect all in one action towable for the family with kids that want to sit inside a cockpit for a more secure ride and for those more adventurous ones that want to kneel or lie down on the deck and just hold on for dear life. Choose how you ride on the Macho Combo from WOW World of Watersports.
- 1-2 Rider deluxe combo deck tube
- 340lbs - 154kg Maximum capacity
- WOW’s SECURE FORM FIT COCKPIT SEATING gives riders the option to sit in the cockpit, lay on the deck, or kneel on the back edge. Riders can change their position mid-ride in seconds.
- The SECURE FORM FIT COCKPIT SEATING uses WOW’s UV treated FLEX-SIT material for a comfortable ride while laying, kneeling or sitting.
- The FORM FIT cockpit includes a nylon harness to prevent the rider’s bottom from hitting the water.
- Great family fun concept for young kids who want to sit inside a cockpit for a more secure ride and for those older kids that want to kneel or lie down on the deck and just hold on for dear life. The Macho Combo design allows everyone to change their ride in seconds.
- WOW’s HI-VIS color brand edition keeps the tube and riders highly visible on the water
- 8 Double webbing foam handles for multiple riding positions
- Full nylon cover with heavy duty secure zipper
- Reinforced tow point
- Heavy-Duty PVC Bladder
- Zippered valve cover
- Speed valve for fast inflation and deflation
- 1 year warranty
- HI-VIS Mega Size edition
- Inflated 74" x 62" - 188 x 158 cm
- Riders - Max: 2
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 17"W x 22"L WT: 17.85 lbs
- UPC: 4897034342956
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All returns for refund will have a $8.95 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.