WOMEN'S STINGER 2.0 WETSUIT
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Dive into water sports with the Women's Stinger 2.0 Wetsuit by Stingray. Like the company's namesake, you'll be poetry and power in motion.
Imagine you're a stingray gliding effortlessly through a crystalline ocean, perfectly balanced and efficient. That's the inspiration for the Women's Stinger 2.0 Wetsuit by Stingray, a Tampa Bay-based company that set out to study the ray's natural agility and adapt it for open water swimmers.
Watching those graceful creatures migrate across the bay stirred company founder Rich Allen, a retired professional triathlete, to create a product that would enable human swimmers to move in much the same way.
The Stinger 2.0 is the company's flagship product, and it has set a high standard, offering outstanding performance at a reasonable price. Whether you're a seasoned triathlete or a beginner just wading into water sports, this sophisticated wetsuit will kick your skills into high gear.
And you can feel even better about your purchase because Stingray puts its money where its heart is. Through its company-wide initiative, The Ocean's Heartbeat, Stingray donates 10% of all profits to support the sustainability of sea life, like those inspirational rays South Florida is famous for.
Stingray's trademarked and patented chest design ensures ideal body positioning in the water while its Air Tech air pocket technology promotes efficient body rotation. That same technology provides just the right amount of buoyancy through the hips and thighs, keeping the suit lightweight and comfortable.
You'll also appreciate the thoughtful design of the Stinger 2.0. In areas where you need maximum flexibility for ease of movement, like the groin and underarms, the Stinger 2.0 is ultra-thin. In fact, the thickness of every section of the suit is crafted to maximize form, function, and comfort. Stingray even strategically positions the rough side of the Velcro closure to minimize the risk of chafing.
Fashioned from super flexible Yamamoto neoprene and featuring a Titanium Glide Skin coating, the Stinger 2.0 simply can't be beat when it comes to achieving maximum flow, giving you that stingray-like grace. It's just one more feature that sets the Women's Stinger 2.0 apart from other wetsuits on the market today.
Keep in mind that Yamamoto neoprene is a high-tech material designed for high performance. Putting on your Stinger 2.0 requires a little extra time and care compared to mainstream wetsuits, but the effort is well worth it. Allow about 20 minutes for the process, slowly adjusting the fit as you go and never pulling roughly. Your suit should fall 1-2" below your wrists and ankles; consult the size chart for guidance.
Caring for your Women's Stinger 2.0 is a breeze. Just rinse it with tap water, avoid soaps or other cleaners, and hang it up inside out to dry. Keep your suit away from heat sources and direct sun, and you're good to go.
Swim, waterski, surf, wakeboard, stand up paddle, windsurf, kayak. Whatever your passion, jump in fearlessly with the Women's Singer 2.0 Wetsuit by Stingray.
- The 5mm Stingray-shaped chest panel is designed specifically to give the right amount of buoyancy in the chest area to deliver the perfect body position. The angular design also significantly aids body rotation.
- Yamamoto Glide Skin throughout with a highly hydrophobic titanium coating so you will flow through the water. It is also a super flexible neoprene.
- The 5mm Air Tech technology is used in the Stingray chest panel, hips, and thighs. The tiny air pockets provide additional buoyancy where needed while significantly reducing weight.
- 0.8mm underarms and groin are the thinnest on the market, providing unparalleled flexibility when swinging your arms and running.
- Using the same 0.8mm in the neck alleviates the common choking sensation but lets in no more water than a much thicker neckpiece.
- The large 1.5mm shoulder panels cover the entire upper chest and shoulders making it incredibly flexible when swinging the arms and much easier to breathe comfortably. No more panic attacks!
- 2mm neoprene is used in the arms for medium warmth, with 4mm on the back and 3mm on the side, to give the suit the perfect balance.
- Legs below the knee are 2mm to allow for some leg kick, but the 5mm above the knee will not let them sink.
- Finally, a small but important touch: The rough Velcro side is on the wetsuit neck, not the flap, so this avoids the chances of chafing.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.