Women's Flip Flops - Soil Light
Our quest to make the perfect flip flop has led us to the ESSNTLS. We started by sourcing the best materials we could find—natural rubber and vegan uppers. Thoughtful ingredients combined with our signature recycled tire sole technology and an affordable price make the ESSNTLS the most ‘ECOnomical’ flip flop in the world.
- Recycled tire soles
- Contoured natural rubber footbed
- Embedded arch support
- Comfortable nylon toe thong
- Laser engraved ENVRO fiber straps
- Light and flexible at approx. 247g (8.7oz)
- Made without animals or the use of fuel powered machinery
|Women’s Size Chart|
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.