Women's Flip Flops Sneaker Sole - Sea Salt/Sea Salt Sole
Introducing our latest Sneaker Sole Flip Flops! The soles of are made with recycled sneakers.
Hundreds of thousands of defect pairs of sneakers in Indonesia are thrown out each year. This year, we decided to recycle these sneakers thrown out by major sneaker brands and turn them into soles for our new collection.
Designed to maximize style while keeping the aesthetics minimal, these flip-flops offer a cushioned footbed with sturdy straps and toe thongs for an effortless stride. The extra grip outsoles also allow you to enjoy walking wherever your heart desires without having to think twice about it.
- Recycled Sneaker Soles
- Natural Rubber Footbed with Arch Support
- Comfortable ENVRO Fiber Strap Lined with Microfiber
- Light and Flexible at Approx. 284g (10oz)
- Made Responsibly (No animals or fuel-powered machinery used)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.