The Wine Savant
Whiskey Stones Bullets Stainless Steel with Wooden Gift Box - Silver
- Enjoy your favorite whiskey the way it is meant to be - perfectly chilled and smooth, with an elegant wooden box and revolver set!. The Bullet Chillers will add individuality and character to every drink you make. The set includes 6 individual Silver Whiskey Stones Bullets with a Wooden Gift Box and revolver case. These bullet shaped whiskey stones will chill your drinks without diluting them or adding fragrance to your drink!
- Complete your man cave with this set of six Whiskey Stones! Fill your glass with finely-crafted stainless steel whiskey stones and watch as your drink is chilled to perfection without diluting the flavor. These bullet shaped stones are a perfect solution to keep your drinks cold without watering them down. They are made of high-quality stainless steel and are a conversation starter to say the least!
- These novelty stainless steel bullet stones are the coolest new way to chill your drink without dilution. Just drop them in your glass, whisky, rum or any other shot cup and you have the coolest drink ever! Includes an awesome Revolver holder for the chillers and an elegant wooden gift box.
- Whether at home, out camping or on the road, these stainless steel chillers will keep your drink cold. They look amazingly realistic and enhance your drinking experience without the freezing and watering down effect of ice. You can drop them straight into a drink and they will gradually chill it to perfection without diluting the taste.
- It's important to keep your whiskey chilled. It's also important to have a good time while doing it. Stay frosty with your favorite beverage and our Whiskey Stones Bullets stainless steel chilling bullets set, including a realistic revolver design and six chilling bullets just like in the old west! Our Whiskey Stones are made with stainless steel that won't affect the taste or smell of your drink and they're freezer-safe so you can chill them right in the freezer for instant use.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.