Turtle Shell 3.0 - Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Your social calendar is as blank as the stare of a bank teller in a country where you don't speak the language, and your outlook on life is about as positive as 20 years hard labor in a Siberian gulag. You think it'll never be sunny again, even when it is, actually, quite sunny outside. Life is meaningless.
Have you considered music?
It's what saved Outdoor Tech. Specifically, portable, powerful, uplifting sounds of joy emanating from the most elegantly rugged of sources, the venerable and venerated-Turtle Shell 3.0.
A Loud Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Now in its third edition, the Turtle Shell is a whopping 20% louder than its predecessor - which was at least that much louder than the original - and a lot more efficient to boot. It plays louder, for longer, from further away. Outdoor Tech has even improved the waterproofing, so you can literally take this waterproof Bluetooth speaker into the water with you. It floats. No lie.
Design is Important
The Turtle Shell 3.0 saves lives with 360-degree sound from an IPX7 rated polygonal housing that wouldn't look out of place in an interior design magazine - an avant-garde appearance that belies its rugged, dust, shock, and waterproof capabilities. A built-in microphone lets you take and make calls and ask your digital assistant to find out just how deep is the deepest lake in the world (it's Lake Baikal, for the record, at 5,314 feet) while you float off in tubular, tunular bliss.
The upgraded battery capacity of the Turtle Shell 3.0 gives you an outstanding 20 hours of playful playtime, with the ability to act as a portable power bank for your phone or music player as well. If your source isn't Bluetooth-ready, you want to save some battery time, or wires are just your thing, that's cool - the included 3.5-to-3.5mm cable lets you keep listening... but you won't be able to use the impressive 32-foot free-range-chicken mobility that makes the Turtle Shell 3.0 so liberating.
True Wireless Pairing
Now that you're free, it's time to get loud. And the Turtle Shell 3.0 is a wireless speaker that can get even louder thanks to its true wireless daisy-chain function - linking up to another Turtle Shell 3.0 up to 15 feet away, to create a wall of well-designed, tougher-than-coffin-nails, louder-than-loud sound that extends a whopping 45 feet away from your source. It's just what they do.
- 20% louder audiophile-quality sound than its predecessor.
- Fully IPX7 waterproof Bluetooth speaker for swimming with the fishes.
- It floats, so no turtle overboard drills necessary.
- True wireless daisy chain function pairs multiple Turtle Shell 3.0's together for ultimate portable stereo sound.
- High capacity 20-hour rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- The 3600 mAh capacity, 5 volt, 1amp out Power Bank charges your small electronics.
- Patented Dual-Directional Sound™ so it can lay flat and fill the room or sit on its side and jam in your face.
- Built-in microphone for calls and quizzing Siri or Cortana.
- Standard 1/4"-40 camera threading & custom strap mounts for multiple mounting options.
- 3.5 mm audio-in port in case you are still rocking a Walkman.
- PLAY TIME: 20 hours.
- WIRELESS RANGE: 32 feet.
- INCLUDED: USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, and user manual.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.