Moda Silk Womens Golf Set
The Tour Edge Moda Silk Women's golf set includes, an upgraded 6A4V Ti Driver with Graphite Shaft. The driver is 460cc, offset with 15-degrees of loft that will help hit higher, longer drives. The powerful titanium club head has a huge sweet spot and hot face, Headcover included. Fairway Woods #3 & #5 with Graphite Shafts. Oversized, offset and low profile 17-4 stainless steel fairway woods help get the ball easily into the air from anywhere on the course. Packed inside the attractive exterior, Moda Silk fairway woods boast an extra heavy sole and low center of gravity, Headcovers included. Hybrids #5 & #6 with Graphite Shafts. Silk hybrids inspire confidence when nothing else can. These stainless steel clubs give you a deep, low CG needed to hit higher, more accurate and forgiving shots, Headcovers included. Irons #7-SW with Graphite Shafts. Oversized irons offer extreme perimeter weighting and a wide undercut cavity that moves the center of gravity back and away from the face to help hit higher, more accurate shots even on off-center hits. A ?High-MOI mallet-style putter with an easy-to-use alignment aid delivers more accurate putts.
- Upgraded 6A4V Ti Driver w/Graphite Shaft; Driver is 460cc, offset with 15-degrees of loft that will help hit higher, longer drives
- Fairway Woods #3 & #5 w/Graphite Shafts: Oversized, offset and low profile 17-4 stainless steel fairway woods get ball easily into air; Packed inside the attractive exterior, woods boast an extra heavy sole and low center of gravity
- Hybrids #5 & #6 w/Graphite Shafts - Silk hybrids inspire confidence when nothing else can. These stainless steel clubs give you a deep, low CG needed to hit higher, more accurate and forgiving shots. Headcovers included.
- Irons #7-SW w/Graphite Shafts: Oversized irons offer extreme perimeter weighting and a wide undercut cavity that moves the center of gravity back and away from the face to help hit higher, more accurate shots even on off-center hits
- Putter - ?High-MOI mallet-style putter with an easy-to-use alignment aid delivers more accurate putts
- Headcovers included
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.