Theodore Leather Backpack
"This bag has been desired for a long time and has finally been purchased. The leather is of excellent quality and has plenty of pockets inside for cables and tech gear, with ample room. This bag is adored by the customer."
- Buck B., Theodore Backpack customer
The Theodore Leather Backpack is made with our Espresso finish hand-selected, full-grain pebbled chrome tanned leather from US cowhide. It is beautifully designed with chocolate full-grain chrome tanned leather accents and strategically placed solid copper rivets.
"Unless one is master of their soul, all other forms of mastery are insignificant."
~ Theodore Roosevelt
- Our signature thick, supple full-grain US steerhide pebbled Espresso leather
- Two large exterior front pockets with single-handed finger bridge closures; each can hold a water bottle, smartphone, wallet, pouch, keys, etc.
- Convenient slip pockets hidden behind exterior pockets for additional easy-access storage
- Triple layered leather on bottom corners to ensure durability against any adventures
- Front flap has a 5" zippered pocket inside for storing receipts, passport, tickets, cords, etc
- Wide-mouth opening with leather cinch closure
- Dark camel cotton lining with contrast pockets
- Interior antique brass metal zippered compartment
- Microfiber padded section can protect a laptop up to 15" long
- Multiple pockets for business cards, mini tablet (ex. Fire reader, iPad mini), 2 pens or pencils, and a 9.5" interior pocket
- Spacious interior can hold daily essentials such as documents, charging adapter, headphones, accessories, light jacket, etc.
- Interior key strap
- Comfortable, padded full leather adjustable shoulder straps that evenly distribute weight
- Convenient top leather handle for easy grab-n-go
- Antique brass metal hardware & zippers
- Leather zipper pulls
- Solid copper rivets at all stress points
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 16" H x 14" W x 7" D
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Volume: 25.7 L
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
International and Expedited Shipping:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.