Starboard Anti-Skid Marine Lumber - 12" x 27" x 3/4" - White
Starboard Anti-Skid Marine Lumber - White - 12" x 27" x 3/4"
Taco Marine introduces King StarBoard AS, the anti-skid marine-grade polymer sheet developed to prevent slipping in high traffic areas. This unique product features a sure-grip design made of a special high friction surface polyethylene in a diamond pattern finish to prevent slipping and promote drainage when wet. Designed with marine-grade decking material for virtually every walk-on marine application.
Features and Benefits
- High density polyethylene
- Special high friction surface in a diamond pattern finish prevents slipping and promotes drainage when wet
- Saltwater resistant
- Developed to withstand the harshest marine conditions
- Passes ASTM D2047 slip resistant testing
- Resists most stains and does not change color
- Does not rot or delaminate
- Does not need refinishing
- Chemical resistant
- Cleans easily with marine-grade soaps or cleaners using fresh water
- Three year limited warranty
- Made in USA
- Bow Pulpits
- Ladder Steps
- Boarding Areas
- Swim Platforms
- Shower Floors
- Stairways and Entry Ways
- Step Treads
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.