SEA EAGLE 10.6 ALL ROUND INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD
WHY CHOOSE A STINGRAY BOARD?
- TECHNOLOGY - Professional grade double layer Fusion-Tech™ construction is super stiff, tough and lightweight.
- PRICE - At just $625, this price is significantly lower than other premium brand's double layer fusion boards.
- QUALITY - Stingray boards go through a 2-week quality testing phase before they are released.
- Stable inflatable all round design
- Stiff and super lightweight
- Double layer FUSION-TECH™ PVC
- 3mm Alligator skin pattern EVA deck
- UV resistant gloss coating
- Composite drop stitch core
- Double layer rail
- Side D-Rings for carry strap or kayak seat (24" apart)
- Front, rear and middle handle
- Dimensions: 10'6"/33"/6"
- Board weight: 24 lbs
- Max recommended user weight : 300 lbs
- Ideal inflation: 12-13 PSI
- Max inflation: 15 PSI
- Comes with backpack
The professional grade Sea Snake and Sea Eagle are Stingray's most versatile boards yet! Ideal for beginners, yoga, or even bringing the kids or the dog along for a ride. Highly stable, stiff and strong boards that are extremely maneuverable and suitable for any occasion.
- Fusion technology uses machine heat and pressure to fuse two layers of PVC together. It eliminates the use of glue, which is more environmentally friendly.
- Double layer fused PVC makes for a much lighter, stiffer and stronger board that performs better and is far less likely to puncture.
- UV resistant varnish coating on the outer PVC layer extends the life of the board.
- The composite drop stitch core increases strength and stability over a traditional nylon core construction.
INFLATABLE SUP'S EXPLAINED
All inflatable paddle boards are not equal and buying a cheap board comes with many pitfalls. Essentially there are 3 different types of inflatable board construction:
- Single layer boards are exactly that. A single layer of PVC surrounds the drop stitch nylon core. While these boards are lightweight, they tend to warp in the middle and are far more likely to get a puncture. Also being very light is great for carrying but you will get blow around in the wind. Stingray opted against this cheaper construction, as they just don't perform or last.
- Double layer construction is certainly a big step up in durability. The inner board is essentially the same as the single layer, but with an additional layer of PVC glued by hand to the inner layer of PVC. The result is a much stronger and stiffer board, however they are heavy and the amount of glue used is not environmentally friendly.
- Double layer fusion is described above and is the pinnacle of modern inflatable board construction. Price range for double layer fusion boards is usually $900-$1500.
INFLATABLE SUP CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- RINSE WITH TAP WATER AFTER EVERY USE.
- IT IS RECOMMENDED TO DEFLATE THE BOARD AFTER USE.
- INFLATE BOARD TO RECOMMENDED 12-13 PSI.
- NEVER OVER INFLATE THE BOARD ABOVE 15 PSI.
- AVOID SHARP OBJECTS AT ALL TIMES.
- DO NOT LEAVE THE BOARD IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR VERY HOT STORAGE AREAS.
- IF THERE IS A LEAK AROUND THE VALVE, USE PROVIDED WRENCH TO TIGHTEN, BUT DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
All returns for refund will have a $8.95 restocking fee deducted from the refund amount. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. Excluding returns for exchange or store credit.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.