State Bicycle Co.
4130 All-Road - Flat Bar - Fiesta Black (650b / 700c)
All bicycle returns must be fully disassembled and in the original box.
Use code "STATEROCKS" at checkout for 5% off State Bicycle!
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever!
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for rack and/or fenders
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'1" to 5'6"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'5" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'2"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'1" to 6'5"
FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing)
and 5 sets of mounts for water bottles, accessories, fenders or racks.
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires, 38mm (tubeless ready)
- 650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1" (53mm)
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires, 38mm (tubeless ready)
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. Black Label Riser Bars
- BRAKES: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train) w/ Trigger Shift
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
State Bikes’ bicycles will ship partially assembled. However, a fully assembled bicycle needs to have all components properly tuned and adjusted (oftentimes with specialty tools). We strongly encourage having your bike professionally assembled to validate your warranty and to ensure a safe and lasting ride.
Assembly of Single Speed and Fixed Gear Models will require the following tools:
- Adjustable or 10mm and 15mm Wrench
- Metric Allen Wrench SetTorque Wrench
- Pedal WrenchChain Whip
- Spoke Wrench
- Lock Ring Tool
- Chain Breaker Tool
- Phillips and Flat Head Screwdrivers
Additional or different tools may be required for assembly of a geared road bike.
State Bicycle Co. offers a five-year warranty against manufacturer's defects on all bicycle frames and forks.
State Bicycle Co. offers a one-year warranty against manufacturer's defects on all non-consumable parts/accessories:
|Pedals||Carbon fiber fork|
|Crank set||Seat posts|
|Wheels, hubs, spokes||Handlebars|
Wear and tear on the following parts/accessories are not covered under any type of warranty:
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR BICYCLE WARRANTY
YOUR WARRANTY WILL ONLY BE ACTIVATED AFTER STATE BICYCLE CO. HAS RECEIVED YOUR PROOF OF PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY. Doing so ensures the safest and most optimized riding experience possible with your new bike. They must receive your warranty card and proof of a professional build within 30 days of you receiving your bike. Trust us when we say that activating your warranty will give you serious peace of mind in knowing your bike is safe, tuned up and built to your unique comfort level.
Please note: State Bicycle Co. will only have your bike serial number on file if you register it with them. Your serial number is engraved on the under-side of the bottom bracket shell on each frame.
Three Easy Steps to Activation:
1. Arrange for your bike to be professionally assembled. More often than not, your local bike builder or bike shop is happy to perform this for a reasonable fee.
2. Upon completion of assembly, ask the builder to provide proof of a professional build. This can be in the form of a receipt.
3. Click the 'Register Your Bike' link below to submit your warranty registration information.
|ONLINE FORM:||Register Your Bike|
State Bicycle Co. is not responsible for charges incurred during professional assembly.
HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
Submit your Warranty Claim online here
Valid for either five years (bike frame) or one year (non-consumable parts) from date of purchase. State Bicycle Co. reserves the right to request photographs of the damage and may only replace the damaged parts rather than the complete bicycle. State Bicycle Co. also reserves the right to issue a store credit at any time for warranty claims we are unable to satisfy based on current production or for any other reason. Additionally, State Bicycle Co. is not responsible for any labor charges or fees related to warranty claims.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.