NITRO QUILT 800F 35 DEG REG
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
One part blanket, one part sleeping bag, all parts cozy. For thru hikers and ultralighters who prioritize their sleep after a long day or anyone who feels restricted by mummy bags, our ultra-lightweight, insulated DriDown™ Nitro Quilt 35 tips the scale at a scant 1 lb, 6 oz and is the catalyst for a well-rested night on the trail. An oversized comforter made from durable nylon ripstop drapes over your upper body and tapers into a traditional bag design at the feet, giving you freedom to roll into your favorite position without kicking off the covers while you sleep. Insulated hand pockets keep the warm air in, and a hideaway hood with an opening for your mouth and nose lets you cinch up the comfort while still letting you breathe.
- 800 Fill Power Fluro-carbon free DriDown & 15d nylon ripstop fabrics for an ultralight weight quilt
- Oversized design and larger size for more coverage and more comfort
- Full-length, insulated hand/arm pockets help to seal out drafts and seal in warmth
- Hide-away hood provides insulation for your head when temps drop
- EN Rating gives you tested and proven performance
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power PFC-Free DriDown
- Shell Fabric: 15d nylon ripstop
- Liner Fabric: 15d nylon ripstop
- EN Limit Temp Rating: 27F / -3C
- EN Comfort Temp Rating: 37F / 3C
- Fill Weight: 10.2 oz / 289 g
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / .62 kg
- Fits Up To: 6' 3" / 190.5 cm
- Length: 75" / 191 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 56" / 142 cm
- Hip Circumference: 56" / 142 cm
- Footbox Circumference: 40" / 102 cm
- Mesh Storage Bag Size (L x W): 20" x 12" / 51 x 31 cm
- Stuff Sack Size (L x W): 13" x 7" / 33 x 17.8 cm
- SKU: 80710419R
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.