BACKCOUNTRY BED DUO 650F 20 DEG REG
This item will not ship to PO BOXES
Camping as a couple never felt so comfortable. With plenty of room to snuggle or starfish, the Backcountry Bed Duo is perfect for sharing zzz’s with your favorite trail buddy — though with this much room, you might just want to hog it all for yourself. This oversized, 2-person sleeping bag shares the same features as their regular sized Backcountry Bed: 650-fill hydrophobic down insulation, baffled construction to eliminate cold spots and their patent pending zipperless design with integrated comforter that’s less restrictive than traditional mummy bags. And to help you fine-tune your personal sleeping preferences, each side comes equipped its own self-sealing foot vent and integrated sleeping pad sleeve.
- Patent pending zipperless design provides an ultra-comfortable lightweight bag
- Oversized integrated comforter gives all the comforts of your bed at home
- Full-length, insulated hand/arm pockets help to seal out drafts and seal in warmth
- Patented self-sealing foot vent provides fast and easy ventilation
- Stretch cord closure system helps to seal out drafts
- Sleeping pad sleeve keeps pad under you for comfort and warmth, and replaces unnecessary bottom insulation
- Liner: 20D Polyester Tafetta
- Shell: 20D Ripstop Polyester
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power DriDown
- Temperature Rating: 20°F / -6.6°C
- Weight: 4 lb 10 oz / 2.1 kg
- Fill Weight: 36 oz / 1020 g
- Fits To: 76" / 193.0 cm
- Length: 84" / 213.36 cm
- Shoulder Circumference: 102" / 259.1 cm
- Hip Circumference:: 100" / 254.0 cm
- Foot Circumference: 92" / 228.6 cm
- Stuff Sack Size: 11 x 19 in / 27.9 x 48.3 cm
- SKU: 70606320R
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.