Sonam Polartec® Fleece Full Zip Jacket
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
Tibetan for "merit."
A lightweight full-zip jacket made of two-sided fleece, brushed on both sides for comfort and warmth. The Sonam Jacket has a classic silhouette and subtle heritage details like a climbing rope inspired drawcord, a chest pocket with a button closure and a faux-leather Sherpa logo patch.
- The fabric's unique texture enhances performance by trapping air and retaining body head; it has a great warmth-to-weight ratio and is warm without being weighty
- Pocketing: Two handwarmer pockets zip shut; chest pocket with a button closure to stowe and secure your essentials; internal drop-in stash pocket for quick access
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Includes our unique, low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- 200 weight Polartec® Thermal Pro® with Repreve®: 53% of which is recycled polyester / 47% polyester.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.