Pumori Waterproof Jacket
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
A mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border of the Himalayas. Pumori, means 'the Mountain Daughter' in the Sherpa language and was named by George Mallory. 'Pumo' means young girl or daughter and 'Ri' translates to mountain.
Named after a mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border, our best-in-class Pumori Jacket is a seam sealed 3-layer shell with our Himaltec® waterproof technology. With YKK® Aquaguard zipper, helmet compatibility, the Pumori Jacket is essential for all your outdoor pursuits â€” whether searching for powder stashes, climbing icy waterfalls or finding your next high alpine lake views.
- Seam sealed 3-layer shell fabric
- 20,000mm/20,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Waterproof and highly breathable with stretch for comfort during movement
- Seams are set forward from shoulder tops and away from hips to avoid chafing under pack straps and belt
- YKK® Aquaguard Zipper
- Helmet compatible hood has a bonded brim to help protect your face from weather
- Hood fit can be refined with a multi-cinch system at center back bottom and on either side of the hood opening
- Two zippered hand pockets and Nepoleon chest pockets provide instant access to essentials
- Adjustable hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Adjustable velcro cuff
- Himaltec® laminated 3-layer stretch 100d plain weave that is 100% polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact email@example.com with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.