Kunde Waterproof 2.5 Layer Jacket
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
Named after a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal within the Sagarmatha National Park.
The fully seam-sealed, waterproof and breathable Kunde 2.5-Layer Jacket is ideal for city living and backroad travels. Functional and comfortable for everyday wear.
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric
- 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Forward set shoulder seams
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at center back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- YKK® Aquaguard Zipper on napolean chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Covered venting two-way pit zips
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Sukatec® PU coated 50d hydrophobic microporous double ripstop that is 100% nylon with a unique snow lion dry touch print on the fabric backing
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact email@example.com with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.