Kathmandu Waterproof Hooded Parka
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
Nepal's capital city, Kathmandu, has been for many years the center of Nepal's history, art, culture and economy.
With a Himaltec® laminated 2-layer brushed herringbone outer fabric and 200g recycled poly insulation, the Kathmandu Parka is strong enough for the mountain, yet sophisticated enough for the city â€” with a brushed flannel lining, adjustable hood and always Nepal inspired detailing.
- Shell fabric has a 5,000mm/5,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Seam sealed construction
- Adjustable Hood | Fit can be refined via a 2-way cinch system at center back and sides
- Interior and exterior zippered Napoleon chest pockets
- Two front top-entry snap-closure pockets
- Two side entry hand pockets
- Brushed flannel lining and separate standing collar, added softness
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Center back length: 34.5"
- Shell: Himaltec® laminated 2-layer brushed herringbone that is 100% polyester
- Insulation: 200g insulation uses 100% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Lining: 60% cotton/ 40% polyester brushed herringbone flannel
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.