Asaar Waterproof 2.5 Layer Jacket
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
A festival farmers celebrate the day they plant new seedlings of rice crop in their paddies.
The ultra lightweight 2.5-layer, 100% seam sealed, waterproof and breathable Asaar Jacket features four-way stretch and a moisture wicking inner layer. The Asaar Jacket It packs down into its pocket and versatile enough to take for every adventure. The flexible yet snug hood and velcro cuffs help keep the elements out no matter where your travels take you.
- 20,000mm/30,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Seamed sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric
- Himaltec® Laminate
- Two-way YKK® Aquaguard zipper
- fabric backing is finished with a dry touch print, a protective layer of raised dots that keeps the fabric from touching the wearer's skin to provide comfort and enable the quick transfer of vapor through to the outside of the fabric
- Hood has stretch binding at opening for a snug, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the center back of hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Jacket packs small into hand pocket
- Himaltec® laminated 100% nylon four-way mechanical stretch double ripstop with clear dot pattern laminate and a dry touch print on the fabric backing
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact email@example.com with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.