Annapurna Featherless Down Jacket
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
A massif found in the Himalayas of north-central Nepal that includes the tenth highest mountain in the world at 8,091 metres (26,545 ft) above sea level, and was the first of the eight-thousanders to be climbed.
The Annapurna Hooded Jacket is filled with innovative 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless down insulation that mimics down in heat retention, and stays considerably warmer when wet. The durable water-repellent finish will keep you warm and dry from slopeside to street. Folds into a provided stuff sack.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™Featherless insulation replaces natural down
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Hood has stretch binding at opening for a snug comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the center back of the hood
- Media access port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zip secure napolean chest pocket
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Compresses into separate stuff sack
- Shell Fabric: 100% recycled polyester with a durable water-repellent finish
- Lining: 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.