Empire Punisher 420 Compound Crossbow
The SA Sports Empire Punisher 420 uses cutting-edge technology to provide powerful hunting performance. Serious power and accuracy come standard with this crossbow that uses reverse cams and an ultra-narrow profile for a longer power stroke to achieve astounding results. The Punisher 420 dials up excessive force to flatten the big game with 158 ft-lbs in every shot. The maximum speed of 420 feet per second is the tip of the iceberg in this bow that offers pinpoint performance and incredible consistency.
Long-distance shots that most bow-hunters are forced to pass up are childs-play with the Punisher 420. Effortlessly launch bolts out beyond 100 yards and every perfectly placed shot will inspire confidence in the bow’s abilities. The unrivaled maneuverability and surprising silence of the Punisher also excel in tight quarters found in the thickest woods. The bow measures a mere 12 inches from axle to axle at rest and an astoundingly slender 7.5 inches when cocked and ready to rock. All the equipment vital needed for deadly results is included courtesy of SA Sports. Every Punisher 420 ships with a 4x32 illuminated multi-reticle scope, quiver, u-sled rope cocking device, and sling. The first 3 bolts are included as well. The SA Sports Punisher 420 outperforms crossbows that cost twice as much and redefine the possibilities of a crossbow; this bow is the beginning of a new era in archery performance.
- Enter into a new era of archery performance; every shot rips through the air at a staggering 420 feet per second and carries 158 ft-lbs of energy to devastate big game
- Deftly maneuver the Punisher through the thickest woods due to the reverse cam design that offers an athletic narrow profile and a massive 15.5 inch power stroke
- Make shots at any distance look easy with the pinpoint accuracy and massive energy potential of the Punisher, and keep your position secret due to built-in silencing
- The light bow is easy to handle at only 8 pounds and the absurd maximum velocity is achieved with a relatively light draw weight of only 175lbs
- Every bow ships with a 4x32 illuminated multi-reticle scope, quiver, u-sled rope cocking device, and sling; the first 3 bolts are included as well
- Patented narrow design
- 185-pound draw weight
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.