Pre-Order | SnoStrip | Adhesive | October Shipping
PRE-ORDER NOW for OCTOBER SHIPPING
100% Free Shipping for All Pre Orders in the USA for a limited time!
ALL NEW ADHESIVE VERSION!
Our new '23-'24 season design features:
- Adhesive application to work on any vehicle surface
- Perfected snowboard hooks for securing up to 2 boards
A thicker base to separate your edges from the car paint even more
- Deeper slots for extra security
- 2 narrow slots for thinner skis
- Rubbery material for extra grip
Protect your vehicle and gear with the all-new Adhesive SnoStrip®
- Quick, hassle-free adhesive application
- Tested in all-weather conditions at highway speeds
Will the Adhesive SnoStrip® stay on while I'm driving?
- Yes! The Adhesive SnoStrip has been built to stay on your car at highway speeds. Make sure the SnoStrip is flat against the car so air cannot get underneath. The adhesive version will even stay on through an automated car wash!
What are the dimensions of the Adhesive SnoStrip?
- 16 inches long x 1.5 inches wide x 0.8 inches thick
What cars does the Adhesive SnoStrip work on?
- The Adhesive SnoStrip works on ANY solid car surface! This includes aluminum, plastic, non-metallic Jeep wheel wells,
How do I keep it from being stolen?
- When properly applied, the Adhesive SnoStrip will be very difficult to steal, and not to mention difficult to re-use!
Will it leave any residue on my car if I choose to remove it?
- No - The Adhesive SnoStrip uses an adhesive material that is designed for automotive applications! Peeling the adhesive material off the vehicle should not leave any material behind on your vehicle. If any residue remains, use an Adhesive Remover product to fully remove all residue.
Can the SnoStrip® be used for anything other than skis and snowboards?
- Absolutely! We've used the SnoStrip to lean fishing rods, paddles, hiking poles etc. against our cars without having to worry about them falling over and scratching the car paint.
Why hasn't this always been in my life?
- We certainly wish it had been, and that's why we made it!
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.