Carver by Covercraft
Poly-Flex II Styled-to-Fit Boat Cover f/17.5 Aluminum Boats w/High Forward Mounted Windshield - Grey
Poly-Flex II Styled-to-Fit Boat Cover for 17.5' Aluminum Boats with High Forward Mounted Windshield - Grey
*88" Max Beam Width
Better known as “semi-custom” covers, Styled-to-Fit boat covers are our best selling, most popular category of covers and for good reason. Value. Our Styled-to-Fit boat covers are designed to accommodate all popular hull styles and boat configurations. For example, a 21' V-Hull Runabout boat cover will fit a 21' V-Hull Runabout Sea Ray, Bayliner, Four Winns, Stingray, etc. The cover is not “custom” to the specific boat, but a highly fitted cover designed to accommodate the primary characteristics of the boat style. Our Styled-to-Fit boat covers are great for travel*, mooring and storage, and feature:
- 1/4″ strong & durable shock cord encased into hem for a snug fit
- Motor covers are sewn into outboard model boat covers. Some designs come with a separate motor cover
*Trailerable boat covers must be properly installed and tied down.
From Pontoon Boats to Tournament Ski Boats, Jon Boats to Center Console Fishing Boats, Carver has a Styled-to-Fit boat cover that’s right for you!
Economically-priced 5.3 oz. Solution-Dyed Marine Polyester with urethane coating. Lightweight and strong. Good resistance to tearing. Durable water repellency, UV and mildew resistant finish. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. Designed and sewn in the USA. (3 Year Limited Warranty).
- Construction - Join seams are folded four-ply. No raw edges
- Stitching - Double stitch construction for added strength and durability
- Weather Resistant - Anti-wick thread throughout construction
- Double Reinforced - Tie-down loops sewn into hem
- Best Warranty in the Business - Best Warranty in the business based on fabric selection
- All Carver Covers are Made in the USA
- Color: Grey
- Cover Type: Boat
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.