FALCON TANDEM RED WITH 2 PADDLES
- Swedish design & engineering
- Solo configuration; Front section paired with back section = solo kayak.
- Tandem configuration; Front section paired with back and midsection = tandem kayak
- Includes Easy Tourer Basic paddle
- Multi person kayak; keep adding midsections to create a multi-person kayak
- Modular -splits apart for easy storage, carrying, and transport
- Fast assembly! Sections come together and split apart in less than 10 seconds
- Fit’s in most cars, each section weighs 20 lbs/9 kg
- Snap-Tap modular connection system keeps all sections securely latched together
- Each section floats independently
- Four-step footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes
- Built-in carry handles, bottle holders, and gear storage
- Comes with additional carrying handles, one on the front section and on the back section and two on the midsection
- Made of strong, impact- and UV-resistant High-Density Thermoplastic that's also maintenance-free and recyclable
- Modular sit on top kayak
- Hatches on front and mid-section
- Comfortable, foldable, backrest
- Net covered rear tank-well
- Each section equipped with a drain plug
- Capacity solo, front and back sections paired: 220 lbs/100 kg
- Capacity tandem, front, back and mid sections paired: 485 lbs/220 kg
- Solo weight (front+back sections): 40 lbs/18 kg
- Tandem weight (front+back+mid sections): 60 lbs/27 kg
- Weight per section: 20 lbs/9kg
- Easy Tourer Basic Paddle weight: 2.5 lbs/1.139 g
International and Expedited Shipping:
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims