Nexal Clarity Comp
The Nexal is the goggle that does more than simply protect your vision. A unique style inspired by racing, and by sun protection used in summer sports, the goggles include a zygomatic bone cover under the lens to enhance facial coverage. A cylindrical lens featuring Clarity technology ensures that despite a simple, pared-back appearance, your vision is never compromised. Lenses are easy to change so you can always ski with the right lens for the conditions. Constructed with frame outriggers, the goggles can sit even closer to a POC helmet for seamless head protection. On long days on the mountain, comfort matters, and the goggles include triple-layer face foam and a flexible frame to ensure an optimum fit against most face shapes. To further enhance comfort while on the slopes, the goggle ventilation can easily be toggled on and off for optimum control of airflow.
- Frame outriggers give a closer fit with a helmet - Zygomatic bone covers - Clarity Comp lenses - Triple-layer face foam
- Clarity The supplied lens features Clarity technology for all-day, all-mountain performance.
- Spektris mirror The unique Spektris mirror coating is engineered for perfect harmony with the Clarity lens base tint for an enhanced visual experience in specific light conditions.
- Cylindrical Lens The cylindrical lens sits an even distance from the face for minimal optical distortion.
- Zygomatic Bone Covers Covers underneath the frame increase protection from wind chill, and are inspired by the eye black used by sportspeople to reduce light glare.
- Ri-Pel anti-dirt and -water treatment The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- Anti-scratch treatment An anti-scratch treatment on the outer lens reduces the risk of surface damage for clearer vision.
- Anti-fog treatment An anti-fog treatment on the inner lens helps reduce internal fogging for clear vision as the intensity rises.
- Complete UV Protection (UV 400) The goggles give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Triple-layer face foam Multiple layers of foam ensure a soft and comfortable fit, perfectly molding to the contours of your face.
- Silicone grippers Silicone grippers on the inside of the strap help keep the goggles secure against a helmet.
- Frame outriggers The soft frame outriggers make it possible for the goggle to sit as close as possible to a POC helmet.
- Adjustable ventilation The goggle ventilation can be toggled on and off - ideal for reducing airflow when skiing at higher speeds.
- Extra Lens An extra Clarity No Mirror Lens for low light conditions is included.
- Included A soft goggle pouch which can be used as a cleaning cloth is included.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $49 or more. Gear.com orders under $49 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of the Gear.com 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.