Nexal Clarity Comp
The Nexal is the goggle that does more than simply protect your vision. A unique style inspired by racing, and by sun protection used in summer sports, the goggles include a zygomatic bone cover under the lens to enhance facial coverage. A cylindrical lens featuring Clarity technology ensures that despite a simple, pared-back appearance, your vision is never compromised. Lenses are easy to change so you can always ski with the right lens for the conditions. Constructed with frame outriggers, the goggles can sit even closer to a POC helmet for seamless head protection. On long days on the mountain, comfort matters, and the goggles include triple-layer face foam and a flexible frame to ensure an optimum fit against most face shapes. To further enhance comfort while on the slopes, the goggle ventilation can easily be toggled on and off for optimum control of airflow.
- Frame outriggers give a closer fit with a helmet - Zygomatic bone covers - Clarity Comp lenses - Triple-layer face foam
- Clarity The supplied lens features Clarity technology for all-day, all-mountain performance.
- Spektris mirror The unique Spektris mirror coating is engineered for perfect harmony with the Clarity lens base tint for an enhanced visual experience in specific light conditions.
- Cylindrical Lens The cylindrical lens sits an even distance from the face for minimal optical distortion.
- Zygomatic Bone Covers Covers underneath the frame increase protection from wind chill, and are inspired by the eye black used by sportspeople to reduce light glare.
- Ri-Pel anti-dirt and -water treatment The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- Anti-scratch treatment An anti-scratch treatment on the outer lens reduces the risk of surface damage for clearer vision.
- Anti-fog treatment An anti-fog treatment on the inner lens helps reduce internal fogging for clear vision as the intensity rises.
- Complete UV Protection (UV 400) The goggles give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Triple-layer face foam Multiple layers of foam ensure a soft and comfortable fit, perfectly molding to the contours of your face.
- Silicone grippers Silicone grippers on the inside of the strap help keep the goggles secure against a helmet.
- Frame outriggers The soft frame outriggers make it possible for the goggle to sit as close as possible to a POC helmet.
- Adjustable ventilation The goggle ventilation can be toggled on and off - ideal for reducing airflow when skiing at higher speeds.
- Extra Lens An extra Clarity No Mirror Lens for low light conditions is included.
- Included A soft goggle pouch which can be used as a cleaning cloth is included.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.