The #1 most popular duffel bag in the entire outdoor industry is Patagonia's Black Hole Duffel Bag, in the 55L size. Wear it as a backpack with the included shoulder straps to keep your hands free when walking through airports, or just walking to the campsite. Or, just carry it as a duffel when you slide it off your shoulders.
This bag is a total workhorse, and at 55 liters of capacity it has the size to give your gear enough space for a long weekend or a well-organized extended trip. What's more, the 55L Black Hole packs into its own pocket for easy storage and compact carry.
Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Material: [face fabric] 900D postconsumer recycled polyester, TPU coating, DWR coating, [lining] 200D recycled polyester
- Volume: 55L (3356cu in)
- Backpack Carry: padded, removable
- Pockets: [external] 1 zippered side, [internal] 2 mesh lid
- Padded base
- Closure: zipper
- Dimensions: 26.7 x 15.7 x 11.8in
- Claimed Weight: 2lb 9.1oz
- Recommended Use: casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime