ZERO Mummy Sleeping Bag
Our ZERO mummy sleeping bag meets the needs of high-altitude, low-temp mountaineering expeditions.
- Hooded design minimizes heat loss and keeps your head comfortable
- Shoulder and zipper baffles keep your core warm by preventing the cold air from coming into the bag
- Collar pull-string and hood pull-string effectively trap body heat and keep you toasty when it gets below 0º C
- Internal pocket near collar to store items such as a cell phone or flashlight
- 4 small internal pouches, ideal for placing heat warmers inside
- Water resistant
- Constructed of premium, durable materials to sustain intense use over a long period of time
- Ideal for most mild to cold weather excursions
- White duck down; RDS (Responsibly Down Standard) certified
- Includes ripstop nylon compression carrying bag and mesh storage sack
- Higher fill power means a warmer bag for its weight
- Highest fill power on the market, more than any other sleeping bag at this price point
|Temperature Rating (F/C)||Comfort: 14 F/ -10 C
Comfort Limit: 0 F/ -18 C
|Weight||Short: 2 lb. 3 oz. (1000 g)
Regular: 2 lb. 10 oz. (1200 g)
Long: 3 lbs. (1400 g)
|Material||10D taffeta nylon|
|Insulation Type||White duck down|
|Fill||850+ fill power (RDS certified)
Short: 570 g of down fill
Regular: 750 g of down fill
Long: 1020 g of down fill
|Fit (User Recommended Height)||Short: Fits up to 5' 6" (168 cm)
Regular: Fits up to 6' (183 cm)
Long: Fits up to 6' 6" (198 cm)
|Dimensions (L x shoulder/hip width)||Short: 73 x 31/18 inches
Regular: 80 x 31/20 inches
Long: 87 x 31/20 inches
Shipping Time: Orders processed and shipped within 24-48 business hours of placement date. Shipped from Arizona. Delivered in 2-6 days with FREE GROUND SHIPPING on all orders over $99, that ship within the 48 contiguous United States. Additional shipping options available.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.