Rain Cover - Backpacks
Your pack will stay dry, even while you're getting soaked. Four sizes of Backpack Rain Covers are available to fit a wide range of Mountainsmith packs. See Fit Range at bottom right for compatibility. These functional, durable accessories work well when paired with both your favorite Mountainsmith or other branded packs.
- Integrated stuff sack
- Taped seams
- Full circumference draw cord
- 190t Taffeta Nylon body fabric
- X Small: Clear Creek 18 / Approach 25 / Spectrum (camera bag) / Scream 25
- Small: Mayhem 35 / Mayhem 45 / Approach 45 / Borealis (camera bag)
- Medium: Lariat 55 / Scream 55 / Pursuit 50 / Apex 60 / Lariat 65
- Large: Apex 100 / Apex 80
- X Small: 1000-1800 cubic inches / 15-30 liters
- Small: 1800-2500 cubic inches / 30-40 liters
- Medium: 2500-3600 cubic inches / 40-60 liters
- Large: 3600-6000 cubic inches / 60-100 liters
- X Small: 3.8 oz / 0.11 kgs
- Small: 4 oz / 0.11 kgs
- Medium: 4.2 oz / 0.12 kgs
- Large: 4.3 oz / 0.12 kgs
International and Expedited Shipping:
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims