Apex 60L Backpack
Gear.com has 100% perfect five-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Like a good dance move, efficient pack carry starts with the hips.
The Apex 60 is built with our Tuning Fork Waistbelt, designed to cup the iliac crest of the hip bone for a more dynamic fit and improved load transfer. Increased padding on the lumbar pad and our signature Delta Load Compression System stabilize and transfer weight for more efficient and comfortable carry. With a sock-style shoulder strap construction (no seams or hard edges means no digging into the body), increased padding on the waistbelt, adjustable torso range, and a hex-ridged backpanel, the 2019 Apex 60 offers unmatched comfort on every adventure.
On trail, the advanced, tubular aluminum frame keeps the weight lower without sacrificing performance. Whether you’re at your campsite or on the go, reach for the U-shaped zipper for easy access into the main compartment. Store the essentials in the zippered top lid (secondary map pocket inside) and stash your phone in the stretch mesh zippered waistbelt pockets. All Mountainsmith products come with the Forged for Life Guarantee, the official Mountainsmith lifetime warranty.
- Front panel stretch mesh expansion pocket
- Forward pull waistbelt with delta compression side adjustment webbing
- Stretch mesh zippered waistbelt pockets for expanded volumes (Fits up to iPhone 8+ and Galaxy S9+)
- Front panel, large U-Shaped zippered access to main compartment
- Top lid zippered compartment with secondary pocket underneath
- Top storm collar with dual cinch cords and over the top compression strap
- Deep side panel expansion pockets with Over/Under strap pass thru
- Dual tool / trekking pole carry with elastic pole tip loops
- Aluminum hoop-frame suspension with dynamic hipbelt integration for increased load transfer
- Hex-ridged EVA backpanel padding for omni-directional airflow
- Dual density EVA/PU shoulder straps with adjustable height load lifters
- Increased lumbar pad thickness for load transfer into lower back
- 210d HT Nylon Micro R/S
- 420d HD Nylon Oxford
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 7000 Series Tubular Aluminum
- Dimensions: 26" x 11" x 8.5" (H x W x D)
- Torso Size: 16" - 20"
- Waistbelt: 28" - 48"
- 3661 cubic inches / 60 L
- Up to 50 lbs
- 4 lbs 7 oz / 2 kg
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All returns will be charged a $8.95 restocking fee.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.