Xi5-105SW - Bow Mount Trolling Motor - Saltwater - GPS - 72"-36V-105lbs
Xi5-105SW - Bow Mount Trolling Motor - Saltwater - 72"-36V-105lbs
Xi5 marks a key milestone in our history. It is the culmination of a renewed focus and significant R&D investment, to design, engineer, and manufacture these best-in-class trolling motors. We’ve made Xi5 stealthy quiet and ultra-responsive. You’ll also see thoughtful details that make it safer and easier to use.
Xi5 is designed to exceed the expectations of today’s discriminating angler. It’s engineered to be reliable every day and is durable over the long haul. Unlike the competition, Xi5 includes wireless capability out-of-the-box, allowing anglers to command a precise motor and have full steering control from anywhere on the boat. With the world class Pinpoint® GPS module, Xi5 allows you to focus on fishing while taking advantage of GPS functions like anchor, heading lock, route record and more.
Freshwater models come standard with our wireless foot pedal and saltwater models come standard with our wireless hand-held remote. Freshwater Xi5 GPS models come standard with both the wireless foot pedal and Pinpoint® remote.
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube– the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
- Composite Shaft - The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Comes equipped with a 2 blade propeller for maximum power and weedlessness.
Pinpoint GPS (on select models) - Available Pinpoint GPS works with the Xi5 to navigate your boat so you can focus on fishing.
- Anchor: When at a desired fishing spot, you can lock in the GPS coordinate and remain "anchored" within a few feet, even in wind and current. Save up to eight anchor spots for later use.
- Jog: While in Anchor mode, use the Jog feature to shift your position five feet in any direction. You can Jog as often as you want.
- Heading Lock: Choose a heading and Pinpoint GPS and the Xi5 will keep you on a straight-line course until Heading Lock is released.
- Route Record / Playback: Record and store eight routes up to four miles long each. Return and replay a stored route from anywhere.
- Cruise Control: While under way using Heading Lock or Route Playback, Cruise Control will maintain a constant boat speed. It even makes adjustments for wind and current.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Control Type: Wireless Remote
- Included Propeller: 3-Blade Machete
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Salt
- Series: Xi5
- Shaft Length (Inches): 72"
- Thrust (Pounds): 105 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 36v
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 20"W x 86"L WT: 58.5 lbs
- UPC: 022697021212
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.