MK-105PD Portable Digital Charger - 1 Bank 5 Amp
Use code MINN5 at checkout to get 5% off Minn Kota products.
MK-105PD Portable Digital Charger - 1 Bank & 5 Amp
You can take it with you. the easy-to-use digital portable chargers feature Automatic Multi-Stage Charging to keep you on the water longer and are designed to extend the overall life of your batteries.
Digitally Controlled - Digital ± Control
Microprocessor design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer. It monitors temperature and state of charge to create a faster, regulated, more precise charge. Also includes automatic shut-off when charging is complete to extend battery life.
Automatic Temperature Compensation
Charging your batteries at higher or lower temperatures can damage your battery over time. So the chargers are designed to sense outside temperature fluctuations and adjust accordingly,
delivering a fast, accurate charge.
Minn Kota’s Multi-Stage Charging delivers a fast, precise charge profile by automatically controlling current and voltage without overcharging your batteries.
- 1 Charging Bank
- 5 Amps Total Output
- Short circuit and reverse polarity
- For use with 12 volt system with 12V/6 cell lead-acid batteries including Flooded/Wet Cell, Maintenance Free and AGM/Starved Electrolyte
- 20-125 Amp hour rating
- FCC Compliant
- UL Listed
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120v
- Portable: Yes
- Charging Banks: 1
- Charger Output - Amps: 5a
- Charger Output Voltage: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 4.2 lbs
- UPC: 029402044795
Quick Guide (pdf)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.