MagicAirElectric Inflator/Deflator Pump - 12V
MagicAir®Electric Inflator/Deflator Pump - 12V
The best companion an inflatable ever had! Magic-Air® takes the work out of inflating and deflating. It's fast, easy to use, and produces a high volume of air.
Catalog P/N 12-IDAR
- Magic-Air® takes the work out of inflating and deflating.
- It's fast, easy to use, and produces a high volume of air.
- It’s ideal for inflating and deflating boats, pools, mattresses, cage balls, or toys.
- The Magic Air is lightweight, compact, and rugged all-steel construction.
- It features a weather-resistant baked enamel finish.
- Magic-Air® is great for boaters, campers, vacationers, schools, institutions, etc.
- The 11 ft. cord plugs into a standard cigarette lighter
- Includes 12V inflator/deflator power unit and two tapered adapters.
- Construction - All-steel baked enamel finish
- Motor/Voltage - 12 V
- Amps - 12 AMPS
- Airflow - 20 CFM/8,000 FPM
- PSI - 1.1
- Cord - 11'
- Plug - Cigarette lighter adapter
- Weight - 3 Pounds
In the Box:
- Tapered Adapters - 7/8" OD and 3/16" OD
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including CARBON BLACK which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
International and Expedited Shipping:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.