Ultra Polishing Wax - 1 Gallon *Case of 4*
Ultra Polishing Wax - 1 Gallon *Case of 4*
Meguiar’s D166 Ultra Polishing Wax is an all-in-one cleaner wax that gives you considerable defect removal power while leaving a layer of durable wax protection. Our super-micro-abrasive technology provides a quick and uniform cut to remove below-surface defects including swirls, light to moderate oxidation, light scratches, water spots, stains and other blemishes. D166 also leaves a durable blend of carnauba wax, synthetic polymers and silicones, while polishing compounds clean paint quickly and gently. This versatile cleaner polish can be used with both foam and microfiber pads and can be applied by hand, dual action polisher or rotary buffer, giving you multiple application options. Save time and money with Meguiar’s most advanced one-step cleaner wax solution.
- Efficient cleaner wax delivers significant cleaning ability and durable wax protection in one quick and easy step
- Super-micro-abrasive technology provides a quick, consistent cut for below-surface defect removal including swirls, light to moderate oxidation, light scratches, water spots, stains and other blemishes
- Polishing compounds clean paint quickly and gently while applying a durable blend of carnauba wax, synthetic polymers and silicones
- This versatile cleaner polish can be used with both foam and microfiber pads and can be applied by hand, dual action polisher or rotary buffer, giving you flexible application options
- Meguiar’s most advanced one-step cleaner wax solution saves you time and money while delivering brilliant results
- Type: Waxes & Polishes
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 12"L WT: 35.2 lbs
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.