Trestles Elite Eco 20 Long - Estate Blue/Classic Blue
This item will not ship to PO BOXES.
Sustainable design that doesn't sacrifice performance in cold weather around 20°F. The PFC-free, mummy-style Trestles Elite Eco 20° Sleeping Bag - Long fill is made from 96% recycled material and has the lightweight, easy compressibility of the original. HL-ElixR™ Eco synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth, soft handfeel, and high loft. Wave and blanket construction plus a roomy footbox provide optimal warmth and comfort. A fold-down secondary zipper offers ventilation and easy access.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- "HL-ElixR ECO" Unique Blend of 100% Recycled Fibers Provides Maximum Warmth, Soft Feel and High Loft
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag
Bag Temperature Celcius: -7°C
Bag Temperature Fahrenheit: 20°F
Product Care: Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet
Compressed Volume: 543.1ci » 8.9 liters
Tested Comfort: 32.2°F / 0.1°C
Tested Limit: 21.6 °F / -5.8°C
Footbox Size: 48.8 in, 124 cm
Hip Girth: 57.9 in, 147 cm
Insulation Material: HL-ElixREco, Synthetic Sheet
Insulation Type: Synthetic
Lining Fabric: 40d 100% Nylon 1.6 oz/yd
Pack Volume: 1,349 ci, 22.1 liters
Shoulder Girth: 62 in, 157 cm
Stash Pocket: YES
Stuff Sack Size: 18.9 x 9.8 in, 48 x 25 cm
Style Number: 39620
Product Weight: 2 lbs 8.9 oz,1,160.0 g
Zipper Location: LZ
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.