Maintenance Formula Dog Food
Dogs Have Evolved, So Should Their Food
Our food is vet-developed and scientifically-formulated to taste better and offer complete and balanced nutrition while simultaneously being better for the planet.
Our Maintenance Formula is expertly developed by veterinarians, scientists, and nutritionists to have everything your dog needs in a plant-based package. With the right mix of ingredients and an irresistible flavor, your pup will receive targeted nutrition that can help keep their gut regular, skin healthy, and coat soft.
- CLEAN PLANT PROTEIN: Plant based dog food made with high quality, sustainable plant proteins that offer more protein by weight than traditional dog foods. A veterinarian recipe backed by science, this healthy dog food formula provides a complete diet for any adult dog.
- COMPLETE NUTRITION: This kibble has no fillers - just real ingredients like chickpeas, oats, spinach, pumpkin, sweet potato and more for a junk-free, holistic and nutritious canine diet. This product is free of the five major allergens to dogs, including wheat!
TOTAL BODY BENEFITS: This formula is perfect for pups with sensitive stomachs and allergies. It provides optimal digestive support, healthy fats for skin and coat, and includes DHA, Taurine, and L-Carnitine to support brain development and heart health!
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: With every bag of Wild Earth, you help reduce the impact of the pet food industry; Our food requires less water and emits less CO2 than meat-based kibble!
Maintenance Formula Flavor Options
We set out to create the healthiest—and tastiest—meat-free dog food possible and because we know how important palatability is to your dog’s happiness we made flavor & smell one of our top priorities.
When you open our bags of food you are met with clean savory smells, that will get your mouth salivating along with your dogs. Go ahead, give it a try! You’ll notice the difference right away.
Golden Rotisserie: Is our “Chick-Free” recipe perfect for dogs that prefer the taste of our feathered friends—without doing our feathered friends any harm.
Classic Roast: Is our “No Bull” flavor similar to beef aromas and flavors without harming any animals, it will get your dog’s tail wagging when you fill their bowl every time.
About Maintenance Formula
- 23% protein by weight
- Formulated for all adult dogs, all breeds
- Small batch, limited ingredient formula
- Ideal for less active to active lifestyles
- Free from the most common food allergens for dogs
- Available in Classic Roast and Golden Rotisserie Flavors
- 100% plant-based & cruelty-free
- Choose from 12.5 lb or 28 lb bags
Does Your Dog Have Food Allergies?
The most common food allergy triggers for dogs are Beef, dairy, chicken, wheat, lamb, pork, egg, soy, rabbit, and fish. Wild Earth products are 100% plant-based and contain ZERO of these allergens!
Recently published research noted that dogs fed a plant-based diet reported fewer health conditions, fewer vet visits, and longer life expectancy than dogs fed a conventional, meat-based kibble. Make the switch today and see the difference high-quality plant-based food can have for your dog’s happiness.
Every Scoop Makes a Difference
Through their diet, pets constitute about 25–30% of the environmental impacts from animal production in terms of the use of land, water, fossil fuel, phosphate, and biocides. Compared to a plant-based diet, a meat-based diet requires more energy, land, and water and has greater environmental consequences. Choose Wild Earth because your dog and our planet are worth it!
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.