Rail2 12" Light - 3-Color Blue/Red Non Dimming w/White Dimming
Rail2 12" Light - 3-Color Red/Blue Non Dimming with White Dimming
Lumitec's original rail light amazed customers when it was first introduced in 2008. With up to 3 times greater output than its predecessor and a sleek look, Rail2 raises the bar. The integrated microprocessor controls dimming and color change from two wires, with no external control modules. As with all Lumitec luminaires, the Rail2 is IP67 compliant, which means despite its great looks it is just at home on a spray-drenched hard top as a teak-adorned salon. Proudly made in the USA.
- Voltage: 10 - 30V DC
- 12V DC Amps: 920mA
- 24V DC Amps: 430mA
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000
- Color Rendering Index: 70+
- Lumens (White): 490
- Rated Watts: 12
- Operating Temp (°F): -31 to + 131 F
- Operating Temp (°C): -35 to +55 C
- Width: 11.72" (29.76cm)
- Height: 1.11" (2.82cm)
- Depth: 0.60" (1.53cm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Bulb Type: LED
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 10-30v
- Housing: White
- LED Color: White/Blue/Red
- Dimming: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 14"L WT: 0.35 lbs
- UPC: 089300012432
Quick Guide (pdf)
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.