FLEX CAPACITOR 25-40 S/M WB
Meet the pack that does it all. The Flex Capacitor family of packs features adjustable volume to handle both short and long hauls and a Y flex suspension system that carries above their weight class. A bucket lid with a stash pocket closes everything up, while dual stretch pockets on the shoulder straps and side of pack cover shove-it needs.
- Volume: 25-40L
- Weight: S/M-2 lbs. 7 oz. M/L-2 lbs. 8 oz.
- Constructed to withstand rough conditions with a durable 420-denier nylon oxford bottom and 100-denier nylon / polyester ripstop
- Adjustable volume uses external compression straps and flex gusset system to expand or compress to accommodate any load, creating a more comfortable and stable carry by distributing the weight evenly on your back
- The "Y" Flex aluminum suspension offers a lightweight, yet strong suspension system that allows for a more natural range of movement in the upper body
- Bucket lid with stash pocket provides easy gear access and extra storage
- 2 stretch mesh pockets on the shoulder pockets are perfect for quick access to your water bottle, phone, or GPS
- Removable hydration sack inside the pack doubles as a mesh carry bag that can be strapped to the outside of your pack
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.