Johnson Pump Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 4000 GPH - 24V
Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 4000 GPH - 24V
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Capacities of 1600, 2200, or 4000 GPH
- Liquid-cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life
- The shaft of stainless steel (SS2343)
- The impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximize head and flow
- 4000 GPH features a robust motor design, mechanical shaft seal, high impact ABS plastic, and unique threaded port design
- Universal base plate and choice of two different ports makes for a simple installation
- Removable check valve included
- Heavy Duty Submersible Pumps can be combined with either an electronic float switch or the Ultima Switch for automatic operation
- Capacity 1.0M head (13.6V/27.2V): 164 l/min - 2600 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6V/27.2V): 252: l/min -4000 GPH
- Fuse Size: 15A
- Connection 1.5" and 2"
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.