Johnson Pump Aqua Jet WPS 2.9 GPM - 12V NPT - 2.8 Bar
Aqua Jet WPS 2.9 GPM - 12V NPT - 2.8 Bar
Quiet and pulsation free even at low speeds, the Aqua Jet five chamber diaphragm pump provides the perfect water pressure solution for both small and medium sized leisure and commercial boats. Efficient and compact, Aqua Jet pumps are particularly suitable where low amperage and sounds levels in relation to water flow are placed at a premium - such as in shower and galley applications. Operates in fresh or sea water. Self priming. It is recommended to install pump with an accumulator tank. Always use a PUM Protector inlet strainer before the pump intake. 85 watt motor with PP/PPA body, EPDM valves and santoprene diaphragm. 8.02" L x 7.76" W x 4.33" H. Weight: 3.5 lbs. Capacity: 2.4 GPM/Pressure Cut-Off: 41 psi/Fuse Size: 10 Amp/Connection: 3/8" NPT/hose/1/2", 1/2" NPT/hose 3/4".
- 5-chamber Aqua Jet WPS pumps provide a reliable "heart" for small boat and RV water pressure systems
- Lower noise and water pulsation
- 2.9 GPM Capacity
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.