i2 US System w/DISH/Bell MIM-2 (w/3M RG6 Cable) 15M RG6 Cable DISH HD Wally Receiver
Save up to $400 Instantly w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 12/15/2023 VIEW
i2 US System with DISH/Bell MIM-2 (with 3M RG6 Cable) 15M RG6 Cable & DISH HD Wally Receiver
Compact and lightweight, the Intellian i2 delivers exceptional TV reception. Equipped with Intellian's iQ2technologies, the i2 delivers stable, quiet, dependable performance and superior value in the smallest size antenna available.
The Intellian i2 is the world's first high-performance, compact satellite TV system with an integrated HD module. This state-of-the-art functionality provides premium high-definition HD, when available, and standard SD programming broadcasts from satellite TV providers around the world.
Constant & Seamless Entertainment
With innovative, patented iQ2 technologies, the i2 always maintains the highest signal strength available to ensure crystal-clear TV reception. Intellian's super-efficient 33cm (13 in) diameter antenna provides constant, seamless reception while the vessel is moored, at anchor, or cruising offshore. Connecting a GPS to the i2 allows it to lock onto a signal even faster, while boats with conventional antennas are left watching "SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE" on their screen.
Automatic Satellite Switching
DISH Network (US) and Bell TV (Canada) users will benefit from using an Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module). The Intellian MIM (M2-TD02) is sold separately and is required to facilitate automatic switching between satellites for these services, allowing boaters to enjoy changing channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system.
Fully Automated System:
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function
- 2-axis Stabilization provides high-speed tracking
- 33cm (13in) diameter, parabolic antenna for receiving Ku-Band satellite signals
- Circular or linear polarization depending on region and LNB selected
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception
iQ2 Quick & Quiet Technology:
- iQ2 Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
Antenna Control Unit:
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information displayed on the ACU
- Automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus
- Simple antenna status quick reference
Multiple Receiver Capability:
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM, a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM (M2-TD02)
enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like at home
- 37cm (14.6 inch) antenna radome diameter
- A very light antenna weighs less than 4.5 kg (10 pounds)
3-Year Global Warranty:
- Industry-leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- Smaller size with better performance Auto satellite switching function for three satellites
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers around the world on rough seas
- 60° per second turn rate ensures signal tracking at high speeds and in rough seas
- Travel further North or South with an extended elevation range of 10° to 80°
- The simplicity of design, no fragile compass, and no rate sensors
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
- 3-Year global warranty
- Receiver Required - Sold Separately
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Antenna Dish Diameter: 13"
- Dome Weight (lbs): 9.5 lbs
- Service Coverage: DirecTV, Dish
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 9-30v
Owner's Manual (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.