MEGA Live TargetLock - Ultrex 45"- 52" - Includes MEGA Live Transducer
MEGA Live TargetLock - Ultrex 45"- 52" - Includes MEGA Live Transducer
MEGA Live TargetLock™ is independently mounted from the trolling motor shaft and provides full use of the trolling motor, including Spot-Lock®, without sacrificing the sonar view. The TargetLock feature allows anglers to lock the MEGA Live beam in the direction of the structure, so even when the boat moves, the MEGA Live view stays fixed in that direction. MEGA Live Imaging™ provides the most impressive live sonar on the water, allowing the angler to watch fish and structure in real-time, in their choice of views; Down, Forward, and Landscape Modes. Engineered specifically for Minn Kota® Ultrex™ Trolling Motors to unlock exclusive features of the One-Boat Network® like TargetLock, MEGA Live Sweep (requires a source for Heading), and Minn Kota Steer (requires motor with i-Pilot Link).
- MEGA Live TargetLock is mounted independently of the trolling motor steering, which allows anglers full use of their trolling motor, including Spot-Lock while having dedicated control of MEGA Live Imaging.
- The TargetLock feature allows anglers to set a directional lock of the live sonar and it will keep itself oriented, so anglers never lose sight of the structure, even while the boat moves in the water.
- MEGA Live TargetLock can be controlled, from the included MEGA LIVE foot pedal, the trolling motor foot pedal using the Minn Kota Steer feature (requires motor with i-Pilot Link), the Humminbird fish finder, or from an optional accessory hand remote.
- The MEGA Live Sweep provides a constant 120-degree sweep out in front of the boat to help identify structure and fish while maintaining control of the trolling motor. (Requires AS GPS HS or Minn Kota Heading Sensor with Ultrex trolling Motor with the i-Pilot link)
- MEGA Live Imaging allows fish and structure to be seen in real-time, with no gaps in sonar coverage, powered by the unmatched detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging® throughout the entire sonar view.
- Choose from multiple viewing modes; Forward Mode for partial coverage below the boat and out away from the boat, Down Mode for a full view below, and Landscape Mode for a wide, top-down view looking out and around the boat.
- Connect MEGA Live Imaging to compatible Humminbird models via the included Ethernet cable. There is no external sonar box required for installation, allowing for the connection of optional sonar source like MEGA 360 Imaging® or Built-in MEGA Imaging® to the same control head.
- Compatible Humminbird control heads: All APEX™ models, All SOLIX® models, and HELIX® 8-12 G3N & HELIX 7-15 G4N models (Must be MEGA Side Imaging or MEGA Down Imaging model).
- MEGA Live TargetLock is exclusively compatible with Minn Kota® Ultrex™ 45”& 52” trolling motors.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
*Trolling motor not included.
- MEGA Live Imaging Transducer
- MEGA Live Steering Assembly
- Wireless Foot Pedal
- Ultrex Mounting Kit and Hardware
- 20' Ethernet Cable
- 10' Power Cable
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.