Plan Your Attack
Find the path to your next big catch with the incredible accuracy and detail of Humminbird® CoastMaster™. With easy-to-read contours and chart customization, you'll have the tools you need to identify the spots you know will hold fish and navigate there safely. Building on the latest data available, CoastMaster™ delivers unrivaled nearshore and offshore fishing performance.
Complete Coastal Coverage
We’ve got you covered from sea to shining sea. Always know where you are and what’s ahead with full chart detail for the East Coast, West Coast, and the Gulf of Mexico, complete with 3, 9, 12, 24, and 200-mile markers.
Don’t delay. VX technology provides five customizable color palettes and fast map load times, so you can seize every moment on the water.
See the world your way with three chart view presets. Individually customize Fishing, Navigation and User presets to quickly cycle between your favorite settings for specific fishing scenarios. Spend less time with settings, and more time setting the hook.
Tides and Currents
Whichever way the tide rolls, make sure it’s in your favor. CoastMaster’s predictive software allows you to plan your fishing day with tidal direction and height, as well as the speed and direction of currents and more, so you’ll never be caught guessing.
Unlock more from your CoastMaster™ chart with the power of One-Boat Network™. Pair your Humminbird chartplotter and a Minn Kota® trolling motor with i-Pilot® Link™ to control your trolling motor right from your unit. For hands-free fishing, your trolling motor can automatically follow a depth contour on your CoastMaster™ chart.
- VX Technology provides five customizable color palettes and faster map load times, so you can seize every moment on the water.
- See the world your way with three preset views. It’s quick and easy to switch from fishing charts to nautical charts, or to create your own custom view settings.
- Using predictive software, CoastMaster™ allows you to plan your fishing day with tidal direction and height, as well as the speed and direction of currents and more, so you’ll never be caught guessing.
- Create up to four user-defined depth highlight ranges, so you can easily target productive water and stay in the bite zone.
- Navigate safely and quickly identify spots where fish are hiding with red shading highlights for shallow water areas on an adjustable range from zero to 30 feet.
- Synchronize the depth contours and shorelines of your CoastMaster™ charts with the actual water levels, so that your chart will reflect the current water level of your fishing spots.
- Access a wealth of navigational data to make your next trip safe and successful. Access navigation aids, artificial reefs and points of interest.
- When paired with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, you can “follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Compatible with Humminbird HELIX® G3/G3N and all SOLIX® units.
- 1-Year Cartography Warranty. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return requests made after 30 days.
See also, damaged/defective products and warranty claims
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our New Return Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, we have launched a New Return Portal that allows you to submit your return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
Please note: Oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be charged an oversized item return fee. Please don’t hesitate to ask email@example.com if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued. Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.