AutoChart PRO DVD PC Mapping Software w/Zero Lines Map Card
AutoChart PRO™ DVD PC Mapping Software with Zero Lines Map Card
AutoChart PRO™: Add another layer of detail to your cartography.
Humminbird AutoChart PRO™ for North America offers all the leading features of AutoChart-but with two key enhancements designed to give tournament anglers a competitive edge.
Bottom Hardness Indication delivers a crucial tip-off to where fish are hiding by identifying areas likely to hold fish based on the hardness of the bottom.
Side Imaging Mosaic allows you to overlay your Side Imaging returns onto your AutoChart map for a 3D visualization of fish-holding habitat. This feature gives anglers the ultimate understanding of the underwater world and what the structure looks like on their favorite fishing spots. With AutoChart PRO, you'll have all the tools you need to bring your next trophy into sight. *Both Bottom Hardness Indication and Side Imaging Mosaic are exclusive to AutoChart PRO.
Map coverage where you make it.
AutoChart PRO operates the same way as AutoChart by using proprietary software that takes your Humminbird's sonar returns and GPS to build custom lake charts. Create your own contour map on any lake in 3 simple steps:
- 1. Record sonar data after inserting a blank SD card into your Humminbird Combo.
- 2. Import your recordings into the AutoChart PRO PC program and convert your survey into a lake map.
- 3. Export your map onto the Zero Lines Map Card (included) to display on any compatible* Humminbird.
- *AutoChart PRO is optional for select ONIX, ION, 1100, 900, 800, and 600 Series models. Compatibility is subject to change without notice.
Zero Lines Map Card: The starting point to your mapping adventure.
The Zero Line is the place where the water meets the shore and the starting point for building your own maps. Included with the AutoChart PRO PC software is a 32 GB map card loaded with Zero Lines for millions of water bodies in North America. With these all-important Zero Lines as your foundation, you can begin creating your own, accurate and detailed maps of any fishing spot, even where contour coverage doesn't exist. Once your AutoChart map is created, the only way to view the contours on a compatible Humminbird fish finder is by loading them onto a Zero Lines Map Card.
Now use i-Pilot Link on any lake when you create contours with Humminbird AutoChart PRO.
Humminbird AutoChart PRO enables you to use Minn Kota i-Pilot® Link™ on previously unmapped bodies of water after you create contours with the revolutionary AutoChart PRO PC Software. The i-Pilot Link's innovative Follow the Contour feature will direct the trolling motor to follow a specific depth contour. The chosen contour line can be automatically followed in either direction or stay a set distance from that contour or shoreline with Contour Offset.
Additionally, with AutoChart PRO generated contours, you'll have access to all the detail and features of Humminbird LakeMaster charts including:
- Depth Highlight (Depth Highlight Range)
- Water Level Offset
- Shallow Water Highlight
- Mark, Import, and Export waypoints
- i-Pilot Link functionality
- United States - Over 140,000 named water bodies and over 1.75 million unnamed water bodies
- Canada - Over 96,000 named water bodies and over 3.85 million unnamed water bodies
- Detailed Coastal shoreline for United States
- Create your own detailed shoreline using aerial imagery within AutoChart PRO PC
- 32 GB SD card with over 16 GB of free space to maintain your custom maps
- Card must be present to get the detailed zero line base map to display in AutoChart PRO PC
- All Humminbird units will require software update
- Can purchase additional zero lines cards as needed
- AutoChart PRO maps will overlay LakeMaster maps on HB unit that have two card slots
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 512 MB Ram*
- 10 GB Free hard drive
- Windows XP (sp3) or greater
- DVD-ROM Drive
*(1024 MB RAM Recommended)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
FREE SHIPPING $69+ - EXCLUDES OVERSIZED ITEMS
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We understand that not every purchase works out. Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
All Returns are subject to a $5.95 return processing fee. Exchanges are free.
New, unused gear in original packaging and attached hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, refund or store credit.
The returned items are subject to a quality review, which may delay refunds. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests.
Some items cannot be returned using our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations, and more.
ALL SALES FINAL
Items that are marked as "All Sales Final" are not eligible for return.
E-Bikes and E-Scooters are "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
These items typically have a warranty service provided by the manufacturer.
If a Return Label is altered in any way, this action disqualifies the order from being eligible for return and will not receive a refund. See examples of this below:
- The Return Label is placed on an empty package
- The Return Label "ship from" address is changed from the original address of delivery
- The Return Label's approved weight is changed from the original package weight.
Return Fraud offenders will be blocked from placing future orders.
Must be fully disassembled.
Must be returned in the original box.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original packaging.
We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.