HME Archers Practice Hanger
HME Archer's Practice Bow Hanger and Arrow Holder... practical and comfortable while helping you hone your skills. Bowhunters know that range time is crucial to developing the skills, strength, and confidence to make the shot. HME knows exactly how to help avid bowhunters. HME Archer's Practice Hanger has a secure hanger on each side for one or 2-person use. New and improved. HME added a spade to the ground stake. This makes the Hanger more stable and prevents the Hanger from rotating. Of course, it's vinyl coated to prevent scratching. Base easily steps into the ground. Measures 50" h. to the cross beam when in the ground. Weighs 4 lbs., 6 oz. Comes with 2 Archer's Arrow Caddies. A simple addition easily pushes into the ground to provide a handy arrow holder when practicing. No more setting your arrows on the ground or wearing a bulky side quiver. Its vinyl-coated holding ring folds up into position. Easily pushes into the ground. Keep arrows upright, safe, and handy. Folds flat to fit in a bow case for easy transport. Take aim at ordering your set today. HME Archer's Practice Bow Hanger and Arrow Holder
- Great accessory for ground blind or for target practice
- Easily steps into the ground
- Hanger on both sides for one or two person use
- Includes two Archer’s Arrow Caddy’s
- Rubberized hooks to ensure bows do not slip or get scratched
Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.