Trail Crampon Pro
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
Lightweight and flexible, the Trail Crampon Pro is ideal for those runners and hiking who want to travel light.
An upgraded version of the Trail Crampon, the Pro version boasts additional traction and flexibility while decreasing weight. 18 stainless steel spikes spread out across your sole to keep you trekking on in rough terrain. Easily slip on the elastomer harness and strap for a secure and sure fit. Backed by a category leading two-year warranty, the spikes are built to last.
While these crampons share some features of climbing or mountaineering crampons, they are not designed for technical ascents or ice climbing.
- GRIP ON PACKED SNOW AND ICE - The 10 carbon steel 3/4"-1" spikes keep you moving in deeper terrain
- WARRANTY - These spikes are built to last and are covered by a category leading two-year warranty
- ANTI-BALLING PADS - These crampons feature anti-snowballing pads to shed snow & reduce snow build-up
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE - The length is adjusted with tool-less spring bar that takes seconds to resize
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lighter than many more technical models; they are a great option for low-angle terrain
Spike Material: Heat-treated carbon steel
- Spike Height: 3/4″-1″ | 2 cm-2.6 cm
- Spike Number: 10
- Weight (pair): 667 g | 23.5 oz (R), 704 g | 24.8 oz (XL)
- Non-Technical Approaches
- Glacier Walking
- Wet/Snowy/Icy Trail
- Ice Sheets
- Deep Snow
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
Most Gear.com orders can be returned anytime within 30 days of purchase for any reason, as long as the product is unwashed/unworn/unused, and is still in its original packaging with original tags, etc. Some exceptions apply and will be noted on the product detail page, such as items marked final sale. As long as the return meets the requirements of our 30 day return policy we will email a prepaid return shipping label when a return request is submitted. To initiate a return request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your gear.com order number and customer name.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.