Approach Pacific - Wool Ankle Socks
- THE APPROACH ADVANTAGE - The approach is a daily driver for those whose are driven to the roads less traveled. The cuff is slightly higher to pair easily with everything from loafers to light hikers allowing seamless travel between where you have to be and where you want to be. The wide InStep Flex™ panel allows the sock to retract without bunching up, keeping your foot comfortable on the uphill climbs. Our X-FORM™ mid-foot elastic provides exceptional arch support, keeping the wool next to your skin where the natural moisture wicking properties of wool provide warmth while regulating temperature. The bottom of the Approach has medium terry across the entire base of the foot, heel, and up an over the toe box, providing incredible all-day comfort while the superior anti-microbial characteristics of our wool prevent your feet from ever getting funky. The toe vent panel is strategically located above the toes to further aid the moisture transfer away from areas prone to blisters.
- THE PERFECT ANKLE SOCK - These high quality Ankle Socks fit comfortably above the average running shoe and right in line with the edge of a low-hiker boot, which means this sock should be your everyday-wear sock for years to come. The sole is cushioned with a medium terry, and the sock has no terry in the upper foot or ankle to increase breathability and movement.
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN MERINO WOOL - Fine Micron Rambouillet Merino Wool, sourced in the USA, make these socks comfortable, tough, and sustainable.
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL- 38% Wool, 60% Nylon, 2% Elastic - this combination of wool, nylon, and elastic is ideal for maintaining the benefits of wool - wicking, breathability, stretch, and insulation, while gathering in the benefits of nylon and elastic - namely increased durability and material bounce-back.
- ANTIMICROBIAL/ANTIBACTERIAL - Because these socks are antimicrobial and wick moisture so well, they feel and smell fresh at the end of the day.
100% MADE IN THE USA- GRIP6 is a provider and supporter of high quality, domestic jobs. Not only are these socks made by GRIP6, the materials are sourced from the USA and much of the wool comes from our backyard, the Rocky Mountains.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-Damn-Tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime. We believe in these socks enough that we'll pay return shipping if they're returned within 60 days (domestic orders only).
- EASY WASH & CARE - Wash it normally with your clothes in a cold, unbleached cycle. For the best results, turn them inside out.
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Gear.com offers free ground shipping anywhere in the continental US for any order of $69 or more. Gear.com orders under $69 ship anywhere within the continental US for a flat rate of $9.95. Excludes oversized items - Oversized shipping rates apply automatically at checkout.
Shipment tracking typically takes 2 - 7 business days to update. We will notify you as soon as your tracking number becomes available. Please be sure to check your promotions, spam or junk mail folders for these updates. Once your order hits the road, standard shipping takes approximately 3 - 7 business days for delivery. During the Holidays the estimated shipping window is extended to approximately 5 - 10 business days.
Gear.com orders can be shipped from multiple warehouses across the United States and can be shipped using FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. Some brands have shipping restrictions and cannot ship to USPS PO BOX or Freight Forwarding addresses and will be noted on the product page description.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
*For Freight-Forwarding Orders please reach out to email@example.com BEFORE placing your order. Restrictions apply.
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
We understand that not every purchase works out. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment or for an exchange. We reserve the right to deny/refuse any return requests. Your return items are subject for a quality review, which may delay refunds.
Our returns process may take longer than usual. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10-15 business days after we receive your package. After Gear.com issues a refund, it may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your payment. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all return questions.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions above, we reserve the right to deny/refuse the return.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are not fully disassembled and in the original shipping box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.