Gear.com VIP Pro Membership
Gear.com has a perfect 5-star average score on Trustpilot.
The Gear.com VIP Pro Membership is a subscription that is charged monthly, and gives you access to special VIP-only benefits. The membership is month-to-month, no annual obligation, cancel or pause at any time from your Gear.com Accounts page.
Just add this VIP Pro Membership product to your cart, proceed to checkout (powered by Recharge), and you'll be all set.
YOUR NEXT STEPS
1. Purchase your Gear.com VIP Pro Membership.
2. Receive email with Openfit Access Code and link.
3. Click link, create Openfit login, and enter Openfit code.
4. Download Openfit app, use your new login to sign in.
5. Receive email with your first $10 Gear.com Gift Card.
- UNLIMITED Openfit Subscription: ($15/month value). When you’re a Gear.com VIP Member, you get unlimited access to Openfit’s hundreds of live training and on-demand fitness classes, so you can work out from home (or wherever you are). Participate via your laptop, or the Openfit app on your tablet or phone. Live trainers coach you through HiiT, crossfit, yoga, or even live running classes (outside or on a treadmill). They see your speed, pace, and movement to provide live personalized coaching in real-time.
- PLUS: $10 Gift Card every month, to spend towards anything you want on Gear.com. Shoes, sweats, yoga mats, blankets, water bottles, protein bars...whatever. Even save up for a few months when you want to splurge.
For more details, see Gear.com VIP Membership Terms and Conditions.
Unfortunately we're unable to promise or guarantee delivery by a specific date and don't offer overnight or express shipping at this time. We also do not currently ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO addresses, US territories, or international addresses. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
100% Guaranteed Returns
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. New, unused gear in original packaging and hangtags can be returned at any time within 30 days of purchase for a refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we will issue your refund in the form of store credit.
How to return by mail
Due to high demand, our returns process may take longer than usual. Typically, we will issue a refund within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card or for a refund check to arrive. Thank you for your patience as we process returns as quickly and safely as possible. Please contact email@example.com for all return requests.
Follow these three steps:
Print your shipping label
Reach out to us a firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you your label. To make shipping a return even easier, we offer a prepaid return shipping label for eligible U.S. customers returning products that don’t need to ship freight. Some exceptions apply. Reach out to email@example.com to initiate your return request, and to ensure the item is being returned to the correct warehouse/address.
Please note: $8.95 will be deducted from your refund to cover return shipping for standard size/weight packages when you use the prepaid shipping label provided by Gear.com. This charge only applies if your return is mailed using a prepaid label our team provides, but will not be deducted if you pay for the return shipping yourself. Shipping costs to return oversized items (such as coolers, skis, furniture, large stoves and tents, etc) will be calculated on a case-by-case basis. Please don’t hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about typical return shipping for an oversized item you may order.
Pack your return
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Prepare & ship your package
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you. We’ll email you once we’ve issued a store credit or a refund – typically within 10 business days after we receive your package. It may take up to 3 additional weeks for your bank to refund your credit card. PLEASE NOTE: PREPAID LABELS EXPIRE 15 DAYS FROM DATE WE SEND THEM TO YOU.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the Gear.com Return Policy will be declined and a refund will not be issued.
- All sales are final on gift cards, lift tickets, and passes, as noted at time of purchase.
- If you prefer to work directly with a carrier to ship your return, please reach out to email@example.com to request an RMA and return shipping address.
Mail-in return exceptions
Some items cannot be returned via our return portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
Mail-in return exceptions may apply to coolers, tents, kayaks, surfboards, SUP boards, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, power stations and more.
Store credits issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.
All other store credits expire 90 days from issuance, including credits issued by our Customer Success team or as part of a promotion.
Manufacturing Defect/Warranty Claims
If you experience a manufacturing defect, or it's outside of Gear.com’s 30 day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly. Gear.com does not provide any direct warranty services, though your purchase may be covered by a brand or manufacturer warranty. If a warranty claim requires a Proof of Purchase from Gear.com, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to email a copy if needed.