Faria Chesapeake White SS 4" Multifunction Gauge
Chesapeake White SS 4" Multifunction Gauge
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
Multi-Function Gauge Displays:
- Fuel (E-1/2-F)
- Voltmeter (10 - 18 VDC)
- Oil Pressure (0 - 80 PSI)
- Water Temperature (120 - 220° F)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter lighted backlight
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N GF0008
Sold as an individual
Gauge cover not included
- Gauge Type: Multifunction
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Box Set: No
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 1.05 lbs
- UPC: 759266338517
WARNING: Some Gear.com products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
International and Expedited Shipping:
Need to make a return? Grab your order number and visit our Returns Portal here.
How to return by mail
Follow these three steps to submit your return:
Visit our Returns Portal - returns.gear.com
To make shipping a return even easier, our returns portal allows you to submit a return request. After we review your request and have authorization from the return warehouse, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label via email.
- Pictures may be required to confirm the condition of your return.
- Prepaid labels expire 15 days from the date we issue them.
- Oversized items are subject to an oversized return fee.
Pack your item(s) securely and include the original product packaging and tags.
Tape your package securely and affix your return shipping label to the outside. (Hint: If you cover or remove all existing shipping labels, you can usually reuse the bag or box your order came in.) Drop off your package at a carrier location near you.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by email.
- All items marked as "final sale" are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Some items cannot be returned via our returns portal, including the following:
- Hazardous materials
- Food items
- Oversize items
- Some Corporate & Group Sales items
- Must be fully disassembled.
- Must be returned in the original box.
Store credit issued for returned products will expire one year from the date of issuance.